Knowing this, consider if your dealership is optimizing digital retail tools. There’s an exciting opportunity in today’s market to significantly improve your dealership’s technology offerings to reach more customers to drive brand awareness as well as product education.
Kevin Joostema, Managing Partner and Co-Founder of Car-ED, a media and digital marketing services provider, has the insights dealers need to know on how to leverage digital touchpoints and turn them into quality in-person interactions. Speaking from years of experience in the automotive world, where he’s worked with top brands within the US, Japan/Asia and Germany, he is also the current sitting President of the Washington Automotive Press Association (WAPA) and has served on the board for four years.
What you’ll hear in this episode:
- Will autonomous driving make a comeback amidst the presence of EVs?
- The link between emotional connections and consumer satisfaction with products
- How will test driving change with EV sales despite the trend of buying completely online?
- How digital retail tools can be a game-changer for acquiring customers in today’s market
- As a journalist who gets to test drive and review various vehicles, Kevin shares what’s exciting to him in auto products technology today and more!