In this episode you’ll hear:
- Technology as a necessary item for streamlining operations and aiding customer satisfaction
- Why logistics of car transport should be on dealer’s minds
- The “Amazon Effect” - acknowledging what your customers are used to and may now expect
- Whether alternative-energy transport vehicles will be a top motivator for manufacturers
- Dealership operational efficiency and affordability – what dealers can prepare for this year, plus Mike shares how Montway has used technology to save dealers time with their M.A.P. system
Mike Trudeau, Executive VP of Business Development at Montway Auto Transport, a leading auto transporter that annually ships nearly 200,000 vehicles to all 50 US states and Europe, joins The Walk Around podcast to share his insider perspective on moving and delivering cars to dealerships.
Mike has 18+ years of experience in the logistics and automotive industry, working previously for companies like Enterprise and United Road Services. His expertise includes sales, operations and customer service management. With his career experience at Montway, Mike has an interesting perspective on where dealers are acquiring their car inventories and how that sourcing has changed over the years.
For more about Mike, visit his LinkedIn profile.
Watch the full episode above or on your favorite podcast streaming site.